Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone have decent pics of the sport cloth and/or the Leather trim package seats? Ive looked through the gallery and google images but I'm unable to tell what is what.

My SX sedan with leather trim package is being shipped too me but i wanted to compare the seats.

Thanks,

·
Registered
109 Posts
I thought the SX only comes in leather... at least thats what it is here in canada.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #3 (Edited)
No the SX sedan in cali comes standard with "black (sport cloth)". You can opt for the leather trim package which comes with heated seats. I was hoping "Trim" meant around the edges or something. I dont like the feel of leather on my back I just wanted the heated seats. The pictures are now making me think the "leather Trim" means full leather seats. This is why I wanted to see both and compare.

·
Registered
109 Posts
The leather seats here in canada are just regular black full leather seats... the stitching is black too.. i would expect the US model to be the same... unless its the koupe then it has red stitching.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Are those heated?

·
Registered
10 Posts
Apecio, I notice that you got the first SX sedan in Ontario (or the first black one anyways), I got mine in December (Black SX Sedan) and it has red stitching on the leather seats.

·
Registered
288 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
My sx sedan has black sports cloth with red stitching. Love the material. Seems like it would repel stains well. However I'm not trying to test that idea.

Got a pic?

·
Registered
109 Posts
Apecio, I notice that you got the first SX sedan in Ontario (or the first black one anyways), I got mine in December (Black SX Sedan) and it has red stitching on the leather seats.
I got the 1st GEN SX sedan on May 5th of last year. Literally as they were rolling into the dealerships for the first time. There are significant differences between the new fortes now and mine... especially in interior esthetics.

·
Registered
33 Posts
We own 2 sedan SX models. Wife's has black leather with red stitching and both bottom and seatback are leather, mine has sport cloth with red stitching. I think leather trimmed usually means seating surfaces are leather and non-seating surfaces are leather looking vinyl.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Got a pic?
not the best pic in the world but my camera had enough juice for one shot before it died..lol

the flash makes it look grey than it is.. but its a dark grey / black

ill get betters one tomororrow

Attachments

1 - 13 of 13 Posts