Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
well i've decided to refer to you guys and gals for my question... for a while i've been looking at wheels for my car. I found some that i liked but in the end i decided that the SX wheels look absolutely killer on some of y'alls white SX's. my problem is i cannot find the SX wheels anywhere online. i really would rather not go thru the dealer unless i have to cuz theyre gunna charge an arm and a leg for them and idw to go thru the trouble of haggling AGAIN. ive pretty much exhausted my options. Ebay did have them at one point but i assume they were purchased and i cant find them on any site. so if any1 has any info, it'd be much appreciated if you shared :) thanks in advance!

Attachments

·
Registered
486 Posts
I have been on the fence several times about changing mine... the problem is I dont hate them... The wheels I would consider changing them for I cant justify spending the money on. If I do however break down and upgrade them You will be the first one I tell;)

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks!
is there even any other way to get them new other than thru a dealership? im assuming no because i havnt found anything yet but i'll keep looking. and i'll be crossing my fingers that you find wheels you just fall in love with haha jk

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
They were super cheap for the wheels only. It was about 400 for all 4. I wanted to get them but the following day they were gone. Like I said suuper cheap.
Check this

http://www.lespac.com/d-vehicules-p...kia-forte-koup-17-comme-neuve--LPCaZZ21463394

They've been there for some times and I sure you can deal them!!! + you'll have those KOUP center cap!
Yes, they are not close to you but may be you can work something!!!

If you want I can pay them a visit.......
GL

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Wow, those even come with the "Koup" center caps!
Yeah! I saw that too! I guess they want it to look more aftermarket than orginals.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I wish you would have posted a while ago! I changed my wheels as soon as I got the car (two weeks). I had them on Craig's List for a couple of months dealing with all kinds of people trying to scam. Then off loaded them just last week not for the price I was hoping for. THEY ARE SO EXPENSIVE RETAIL!! I really just wanted to cover the cost of my new wheels which is what I did.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Awww darn! Well ill keep an eye out regardless. I might just stick with my original plan but yes they're so expensivee. My dealer said 365 per wheel

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
1 - 17 of 17 Posts