Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know its prolly already on here somewhere but I'm without a computer for a week and I'm not going thru threads on my phone haha. My question is how much the front lip on the sxr is. I've the product # I just need a price. Thanks!

·
Registered
298 Posts
Price list

Front = $ 473.83 (unpainted)
Side = $473.83 (unpainted)
Spoiler = $574.65 (unpainted)
Exhaust = $574.65
AEM dry filter = $57

hope this helps.......its a lilttle over priced IMO

·
Registered
204 Posts
Those prices are prolly dead acurate and stupid ridiculous IMO. I called Cardinal KIA in Canada which is not far from me here in Buffalo and the guy said the spoiler would be over $500. I never did inquire about the other parts. It's a cool ass spoiler but not $800 cool with paint and install. I could buy 4 new rims and tires for that price. If you can afford it more power to you.

·
Registered
511 Posts
Price list

Front = $ 473.83 (unpainted)
Side = $473.83 (unpainted)
Spoiler = $574.65 (unpainted)
Exhaust = $574.65
AEM dry filter = $57

hope this helps.......its a lilttle over priced IMO
Not that $10 is going to make a difference, but the rear spoiler is actually $564.55. :rolleyes:

I don't know exactly how you would go about it, but deals are sometimes available. For instance there was special pricing at two different dealerships here in the GTA (Greater Toronto Area) over the last two or three months when they had special get togethers organized. At both all parts including the SXR ones were discounted 25%.

I attended both, and at the earlier one in April I ordered the rear spoiler for $423.41. It just arrived recently and I went there yesterday to pay the balance owing on it before they sent it out to be painted (an additional $140). I had, in the meantime, decided I wanted the exhaust as well. I indicated to them that I would also buy the exhaust if I could get it for the same discount as the spoiler. The parts man readily agreed to this, and I paid $430.99 for it. Although it wasn't mentioned, perhaps he agreed to this because I was buying multiple SXR items.

I can't help with installation prices because I generally do that myself. I installed the Eibach springs a couple of weeks ago and will be doing the exhaust today (crossed fingers).

This is just one person's experience - your mileage might vary. :)

·
Registered
204 Posts
Unless I fall into a big bag of money just laying in the street I am gonna hold off for a cheaper aftermarket alternative that looks like the SXR spoiler, if there ever is one.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Even if I did have the money, its too crazy of a price to pay for. Haha I thought that gy was joking when he posted the prices but they're acurate

·
Registered
298 Posts
Even if I did have the money, its too crazy of a price to pay for. Haha I thought that gy was joking when he posted the prices but they're acurate

lol come on i wouldn't lie now:) that is what the dealer quote was. even she said it was too high.

my veilside bumper was the same price for the front lip! but that was a complete front bumper for my other ride

I'll just wait for a knock off

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
its prolly more expensive for ppl in the states too cuz they have to prolly pay extra for shipping. $1,ooo for a front lip skirt or spoiler ;) haha

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
do you have to get these from kia or are there or the sellers of the sxr parts. plus if so who? i really want to get some (even if expensive)

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Idk if its just one kia dealer in canada or all of them but you have to order them from dealer. I'm waiting til some1 makes cheaper look-a-likes cuz 600 for each part is rediculous for the actual product

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
My dealer can order them so I guess ALL CANADIAN dealer can!
As for waiting for an aftermarket look-a-like body kit..... that make LOT$$$ of sense Aidensgrand

1 - 18 of 18 Posts