Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all,
Do any of u peeps have a system in ur car with the stock radio?? if so how r u running it? I am wanting to put my 2 ba 12's in and was thinking of running a line out converter. i have been looking for an adapter plug for the external output of rca's but havent found any. Thanks

·
Registered
289 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am doing the same thing right now and this is what my plan is.

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/audio-video-electronics/3854-shopping-done-now-work-starts.html

As far as my solution to lack of low level out puts from the stock head unit....

PAC SOEM-4 (soem4) - Sonic Electronix

please feel free to PM me as I would be more than willing to help you. I have done this many times before and am doing it RIGHT NOW....:D:D:D:D

If you could take some pics of how you hooked this up in ur build thread that would be great! I am def going to subscribe to it and c how it turns out. i have never used a "LOC" because when i worked for the stero shop I would just get a new radio lol. i "know" how to hook them up, i just dont no what to adjust the settings to on it.

Thanks again for offering support it is greatly appreciated and i hope to have a build thread soon!

·
Registered
289 Posts
If you could take some pics of how you hooked this up in ur build thread that would be great! I am def going to subscribe to it and c how it turns out. i have never used a "LOC" because when i worked for the stero shop I would just get a new radio lol. i "know" how to hook them up, i just dont no what to adjust the settings to on it.

Thanks again for offering support it is greatly appreciated and i hope to have a build thread soon!
I am going to do it step by step and take tons of pictures!!!!

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks man! i may order my LOC this weekend along with my amp wire kits... i think i have the rest at home already.

·
Registered
289 Posts
Thanks man! i may order my LOC this weekend along with my amp wire kits... i think i have the rest at home already.
Lets talk before you order the Amp kit. I have some sources that offer free shipping to the lower 48. I will PM my number. If you want.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts