Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone swapped the taillights? I have a 2019 LX that comes with bulbs but I was thinking about replacing them with the OEM LED ones. However I'm not sure if it's plug & play or if I need anything else. I've also seen some mods for the mid reflector to turn it into a brake light but some people say they bought it and didn't fit.

Dumb question: has the position of the turn signals given you any problems? What I mean by that is that in my country some drivers are quite ... Low on cognitive capacity... and they tend to ignore signals but also drive real close to you. I've noticed that some of them don't see my rear turn signals because of that, which can be dangerous. Been thinking of replacing them with bright LEDs (hope I don't cause them to hyper blink) but also about getting the mid tail lights (once I get the LED ones) turn into turn signals too. Do you think it is possible?

·
Registered
342 Posts
I hate that Kia put the signal lights low down in the bumper. When I try to merge and am too close to the person behind me, I'll get beeped because they couldn't see me signaling. I've got bright LEDs and it's still not noticeable.
You should think about putting LED strips in the trunk gap. Trying to find the video where I saw that done and it looks decent.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts