Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so i called the dealer about an hour ago to find out the bolt patter for the koup because im looking for new wheels and tires. as he's helping me out we're talking about Kia's SX wheels and i mention that theyre way overpriced at $365/wheel and he mentions a set of "take-offs" they just got in and whether or not id be willing to negotiate a deal for the wheel and tire. since my initial interest was in the SX wheels, i said sure. we hung up and he called back about 20 min later saying that he would sell the tires and wheels for $1,000 all together. thats works out to 125/wheel and tire which is extremely cheap... i am going to go check them out to make sure they're not scuffed or scratched but do you think $1000 for wheels and tires that(according to him) have roughly 600 miles on them is a good deal?? and keep in mind they are the sx stock tires as well... do any sx owners have any personal opinions about the tires??

·
Registered
453 Posts
i bought a set of SS 10-spokes (take off) for i think 399 or 499 for all 4 rims, 17x9. they looked good no scuffs/marks. if i were you i would just buy the rims and get a good set of tires, i hate goodyears, i like going if kumhos

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
well i agree with not spending 1000 on stock wheels and tires. i might see what they would do for just the wheels cuz i really dont want stock tires, if i were to do it. i really want the motegi mr116... i think i will prolly just buy the motegi rims and then wait to buy tires.

·
Registered
567 Posts
www.wheelfire.com

they have a lot of rim+tire package deals with free shipping for under 1000. you can also use their drop down menu to put in your car and it finds rims that would fit it. Once I get the money for rims I'm pretty sure I'll be buying them from these guys.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.