Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
here it is i finally was able to get some pics up through pain let me know what everyone thinks and ive been waiting and wating for the cai and exhaust hopefully this week it will come anyone have any more ideas of what to do :eek:

2010 copperhead sx sedan 6spd

debaged
luxery editon emblems
rims painted
jbl speakers all 4 doors
window visors
comming next full exhuast and cai from turbokits

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Looks pretty good so far. What did you use to paint your wheels? Or did you
have done at a shop? Also where in PA are you? Almost the same car I bought but went with the black instead.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 · (Edited)
thanks man i live in lehighton you have up wilksbarre im about 30 min away from there no i painted them my self took me about 5 to 6 hours to do everything i used dup. wheel paint from advanced auto i scuffed the rims down tapped them off then put 2 coats of primer then 2 coats of paint then 2 coats of clearcoat took a while but they turned out great u can also use heatpaint here is 2 pics of them tapped off and primered and painted

Attachments

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
lol yea thats exactly where i bought mine to keystone kia in atown small world ehh

·
Registered
67 Posts
Looks damn nice!!! Good work tattookid22!!!

BTW, I was thinking of painting the wheels too! Thanks for the pics man.

·
Registered
348 Posts
Your's is the first SX I have seen with painted wheels, looks sharp. I have a box here with my satin black paint and clear ready to go on the rims, but I'm waiting for the time to do it... *sigh*

So a sedan in orange, huh... not even available in Canada. Looks really nice.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
lol yea thats exactly where i bought mine to keystone kia in atown small world ehh

I think I may have actually test driven it. 6sp? Leather and sunroof? I was there on 2/27 and bought the black one.

Kinda funny. When did you get it?

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
hey sorry for the late reply guys been busy i got mine back in december its 6spd but no leather i hate leather and no sunroof thats just somthing else that can break lol the rims are the factory 17" kia rims that come on the sx model and for the painting give urself about 6 hours to do the job right and make um look good thanks for looking guys and hopefully this cai and exhaust come this week for the car ima prob take a bunch of step by step picks or a video of installing both

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
hey what about u does yours have leather and sunroof and the heated seats or no

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
hey what about u does yours have leather and sunroof and the heated seats or no
Nope never been a fan of leather. To hot in the summer to cold in the winter (yeah they are heated, but not cooled) and sunroof never cared for either. My old firebird had t tops and I probably took them off 5 times in 3 years. So they werent priorities for me so when I found this black sx 6sp I took it. If they had them installed I probably would have bought it amyway, just didn't want to wait to find another black sedan sx 6sp mt.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 · (Edited)
hey i hear u on everything car looks nice man i wish i could tint my windows lol i got pulled over about 3 times with my other car it was a scion xa tinted 35% front and 20% back decals on windshild and back window exhaust underglow system gunmetal rims painted interior gunmetal hood it was hooked up lol thats y i got rid of it to many cops knew the car and low and behold im doing it again

·
Registered
114 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
thanks unvid much more to come and videos of my install of the cai and exhaust system enjoy

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.