Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 31 Posts

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tein USA is looking for test vehicle.

2010 KIA Forte Koup SX 2.4L (ONLY) for Coilovers. Tein also services Coilovers & not just their product.
* *Lender must bring and pick up the vehicle at TEIN U.S.A., INC. in Downey, CA. ** Read the Conditions on the test vehicle page link provided below & if youre close to Downey, Ca. It may be a great oppotunity.

Veiw Test vehicles wanted: TEIN USA | TEST_VEHICLE
Test vehicle Application Form:
TEIN USA | TEST VEHICLE APPLICATION

Tein USA: http://www.tein.com
Tein Products: TEIN USA | PRODUCTS

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
X2. im gunna have to move there now! lol there's nothing like this in San Antonio and i keep missing all these great opportunities. especially this one because im wanting to lower my car. blah! love to see final results

·
Registered
696 Posts
September can't get here fast enough!! SoCal is amazing!

·
Registered
228 Posts
September can't get here fast enough!! SoCal is amazing!

I loved doing this stuff until AEM left me without my car for 2 weeks with no parts. I might warm back up to this but would appreciate you moving here (quickly) so it doesn't always have to be my car. ;-p

It will also be good to have a Forte "buddie" in the area.

·
Registered
696 Posts
I'll be somewhere in the area of Pendleton (where I'll be stationed). It sounds like there is alot of companies in that area that are looking to develop parts for the Forte. Really excited!

I'll look you up when I get down there.

·
Registered
696 Posts
Orders got bumped, so I'll be in California by June. If you haven't found a vehicle by then, I'm game!

·
Registered
746 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Thats Great!

Tein in Korea had released DKF16-Q1746-R for Forte. I'm curious if Tein US would be the same.

·
Registered
17 Posts
well i picked up my car today. they said they got all the dimensions and everything they need. but its gonna take like 3 - 4 months til they get everything developed for me to go back so they can test it.

·
Registered
350 Posts
yeah, that honestly isnt a bad wait now that i thought about it. plus i know tein is good!

ill prolly just go with some springs till then though :)

·
Registered
17 Posts
only downfall i have right now, is something in my suspension is really messed up. its making a very bad clunking noise as i drive and turn. i dont wanna say its teins fault, but they were the only ones that worked on my suspension. no big deal tho. the car is still bone stock so imma just take it into the dealer on monday and have them look at it. lets hope its nothing major, and lets hope nothing happens til i get there.

·
Registered
350 Posts
im sure it couldnt be your axle. maybe the upper strut mount not tightened properly.

since its still all stock nothing should be stressed, like on my jetta its so low the frame is sitting on the axle ha so it clunks..

·
Registered
17 Posts
ill check but from when i looked at it last night. the mount thats right in fron of the driver side front tire doesnt look like its sitting right. the pasanger side one looks good, but the driver side one doesnt look right at all. but imma just take it to the dealer monday. I LOVE WARRANTY! LoL

1 - 20 of 31 Posts