Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The wife just got her new 2011 Kia Forte EX today, I notice on the dash it displays the temperature in Fahrenheit, I would like to change it to Celsius, however in the user manual it only shows how to do it if you have the automatic climate control system, we have the manual climate control system, anyone know how to do this?

thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
The wife just got her new 2011 Kia Forte EX today, I notice on the dash it displays the temperature in Fahrenheit, I would like to change it to Celsius, however in the user manual it only shows how to do it if you have the automatic climate control system, we have the manual climate control system, anyone know how to do this?

thanks.
I believe you have to hold both the min and hr buttons for 3 seconds to change it. I'm going from memory. There is a thread on it.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Yep, pressing both H and M buttons at the same time will do it. I tried it yesterday. It took a while because the same set of buttons are used to also change the time format between 12h/24h. Eventually it changed the temperature measurement as well.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts