Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey everyone..so my dealership just got in a few new kia forte koup an 4doors an i just took one out for a test drive. I was pretty impressed with what they turned this car into from what they use to be.
Whats everyone elses input on the new forte?

·
Registered
105 Posts
Yup test drove an EX with AT recently and it's why I'm here lurking about! KIA has a ride and drive at the San Diego Auto Show this week, I want to see if they have a SX with leather and MT, curious about the soft clutch and gearing...

·
Registered
5 Posts
I dropped in to a Kia dealership on December 30th on my lunch hour to see if they had a Koup SX in stock and test drive. One had just arrived and apparently is the only one available in Vancouver so out I went for a drive. Long story short, I picked up my new shiny black Forte Koup SX that evening. I have never had so much fun driving, this car is a blast! It's also, according to my research, up to 5k less than a comparably equipped Mazda 3 or Civic. It's also the first import car that I have purchased, being that I have been a loyal GM buyer since my first new Chevy Vega GT in 1973. The initial quality of workmanship, design and function has blown me away.

·
Registered
18 Posts
RobertAC, did you go and test drive the mazda 3 and civic coupe as well?

I hate to say it, but pretty much everything is step up from GM...

1 - 4 of 4 Posts