Kia Forte Forum banner

Which date?

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was thinking we should have a meeting thanksgiving week. Who's in, and where do you want it?

·
Registered
98 Posts
id be down if would be in NY or PA

·
Registered
769 Posts
I would be down as well, BUT I live in Texas.. lol

·
Registered
475 Posts
I am in teaneck, NJ...its about 5mins from the bridge.....and u? Main_m 8 hours is really not too bad..it would be joyous driving the koup..lol....lets make the meet and greet happen

·
Registered
104 Posts
If it could be the 20th then I might be able to go, ill be in parsippany, NJ

2,213 Posts
I am in teaneck, NJ...its about 5mins from the bridge.....and u? Main_m 8 hours is really not too bad..it would be joyous driving the koup..lol....lets make the meet and greet happen

i live in staten island my man.....we got like 6 bridges, then the rest of NYC has about 12 more lol gotta be more specific!

·
Registered
128 Posts
I'd be down to go even tho I don't have that much done to my koup yet. Depends on the date tho. I usually work dbl shifts sundays mite be able to get it coverd if I knew when ahead a time. I'm in pa so pa would be best for me. I could drive to nj or ny tho

2,213 Posts
I'd be down to go even tho I don't have that much done to my koup yet. Depends on the date tho. I usually work dbl shifts sundays mite be able to get it coverd if I knew when ahead a time. I'm in pa so pa would be best for me. I could drive to nj or ny tho
damn right you better get that shift covered! cause you're going on a road trip sis! lol

in all honesty, does it have to be NYC? parking sucks over there and i hate driving near the terrorist cabbies! lets find a nice quit park, preferably one with a lake so when i get bored i can go fishing! lol
and i want to have a good time, so im not bringing my gf! lmao

·
Registered
567 Posts
I think I could make it. I can go anywhere, NJ or PA preferred. A car meet in NYC on a weekend is just a disaster waiting to happen.

·
Registered
3,919 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It doesn't have to be in NYC. I was just saying somewhere in the tri-state area close to every-one. I am gonna be visiting family in Princeton NJ. So i though tit would be a great opportunity for us to meet (and get away from family for a day :) )

·
Registered
203 Posts
hell yall meet up and take a ride out to buffalo :p jk hmmm im not to sure where we could meet up im out if its in nyc or nj somewhere a lil closer ill be in.

·
Registered
128 Posts
damn right you better get that shift covered! cause you're going on a road trip sis! lol

in all honesty, does it have to be NYC? parking sucks over there and i hate driving near the terrorist cabbies! lets find a nice quit park, preferably one with a lake so when i get bored i can go fishing! lol
and i want to have a good time, so im not bringing my gf! lmao
Lol kk ima try is it deff gonna b on that sunday? If I know soon I can jus r o cuz gettin it coverd I only have 2 girls to ask that mite do it for me. Omg nyc I can't parallel park! Don't make fun a me I never had to on my test and don't really go any where that I'd have to or I make sumone else do it. I was gonna bring the bf but I'm more into cars than him and I feel like hed make me have a bad time if I drag one a my girls there I don't want them to not enjoy themselves either tho

1 - 20 of 64 Posts