Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
You all remember the funny ads for the Forte when it came out. The guy getting tied up with the dog leash, and the other guy getting thrown through the glass window of the Karate Dojo saying "That's My Forte!". Where'd they all go?

I realize that the Forte isn't as new a vehicle anymore, but there are new commercials for the Soul, which came out before the Forte, and lots of commercials for the Sorento. I'm still excited about my Forte sedan 5 months after getting it, but the sedan and Koup ads on TV or in magazines just disappeared. Maybe they are just selling themselves now. I know that it's still hard to find many Fortes on any Kia lots that I've driven by. Maybe the 2011 model year will have some new commercials for the Forte.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Yeah, I agree.......seen lots of ads for the new Sorento though.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
3,911 Posts
Sorento commercials? I thought it was called the "How do you like me now" model...LoL!!!

·
Registered
105 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I love the part in the Sorento commercial where the sock monkey is getting the MOM "tattoo" stitched onto his arm. lol

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Depends on demographics, target market, etc.

·
Registered
513 Posts
i'm sure it all comes down to budgets.. Honestly though Kia must be spending alot of money on advertising, think back to before the Forte commercials started. You would barely ever see any ads or branding.

Now we have Kia commercials for the Soul, Forte, Sorento.. If you watch the NHL playoffs, there is KIA branding on the boards. I'm seeing the branding everywhere. I think they are doing such an amazing job of just getting more people into the dealerships.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
I don't mine being almost alone with a Koup (beside the aftermarket ignoring us)!
I've always have car that were not mass produce (like cobalt, civic and such) beside my Sport Trac.
Hey I even considere buying a Buick Reata (few years ago) just because there was few of them produce!!! It's a realy nice looking car too!
But still Kia should advertice more, it's the key to improve sales since they got good product........ so far!!!!

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
The Koup is a relatively new model and it has been getting good reviews. I expect the after-market companies to start offering more accessories in the near future. I doubt you will ever see many performance enhancing accessories to choose from.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Here is an idea ! Hows about we all put some clips together to make our own Forte commercial ?

Just throwing it out there...........

·
Premium Member
53 Posts
i vote gwildor.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.