Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Or so I think I am until proven wrong. Your asking what is this all about, well let me tell you.

I have just had new COLOUR Matched Door Handles installed on my Burnt Orange Koup SX (no more chrome, chrome is bad...LOL). These new handles also accompany my new SXR Spoiler. Yes I know where are the pics they will be up tomorrow as soon as I find the camera.

So till then, just imagine how it looks.

:cool:

·
Registered
587 Posts
This thread is useless without pics!

Just kidding Jamie........looking forward to seeing your 1st in Canada...door handles n spoiler!

(some chrome is sweet)

·
Premium Member
656 Posts

c'mon man...you know the drill....pics, pics, pics....

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
As promised here are the pics (cell phone). LEt me know your thoughts.

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Initially I came into this thread to tear you a new one about how ridiculous it is to paint your door handles. Then, upon seeing pictures, I have no choice but to toss you a head nod (insert gesture here) and give a "mad props, yo" with a fist pump.

Congratulations, you caused me to make an ass of myself on the internet. Nice door handles, though.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
^^^Thanks for the props & returns the fist pump.. I still have more mods to come in the future. The thing is the USA get body colour but Canada gets chrome and in my humble opinion this colour does not suit the chrome handle. I am so glad with how well it turned out.

·
Registered
513 Posts
This thread is useless without air conditioning. Hahahahah. I'm laughing with you Jaime :D

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
This thread is useless without air conditioning. Hahahahah. I'm laughing with you Jaime :D
This thread is no longer useless, got A/C fixed today. :D

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
I ordered new handles this way car was drivable.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Bwahahahaha! Oh wait.... Bwahahahaha!

(that was me first laughing t the cleverness of ben's joke, and then realizing Jaime got his air fixed!)

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Spoiler looks great, wish I didn't have so many bills or I'd get one right now. Handles look good too, I guess we take them for granted here in the States.

·
Registered
269 Posts
awsome look, and the spoiler is the best spoiler that money can buy, what a look. So jealous.

Your car is a very nice car brother.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Thank you all for the complements...

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
I know you pointed me to this thread for info, but you don't mention how much it cost you here ;)

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
The cost for parts handles is $140 per side, then paint then install. Those are the number I can give you.

1 - 20 of 20 Posts