Kia Forte Forum banner
261 - 280 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #263 · (Edited)
Lessons learned.
1. Trim the front radiator shroud. It hits the intercooler.
2. I cut some old vacuum hose and slit one side to use as a rubber isolators (to stop the pesky fan shroud rattle). Mount them on the lower part on each side, the vertical part.
3. If you use the SXTH hot pipe, you'll have to trim the provided silicone hose that came with the intercooler. TIP: I used the clamp as a guide and used a box cutter for a fairly clean and straight cut. Look out for the outside air temp sensor on the crash beam!
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive design Automotive exterior Rim
Automotive tire Grey Motor vehicle Automotive lighting Automotive design
Automotive tire Motor vehicle Automotive exhaust Bicycle part Musical instrument

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,112 Posts
COOL!

Can you look at your fog lights and verify there is a clip you have to move out of the way to remove the 9006/HB4 bulb?

Reactions: BlueStang

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, SXTH Element Intercooler Kit, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
4,112 Posts

·
Registered
4,112 Posts
Needs paddle extensions lol
Looks good tho!

Edit: That was a very dumb statement cause I just realized you have a manual..! 😂
I was thinking the same thing (paddle extensions) until I went back to page 1 to look at his external badges and saw he has a manual...LOL!

261 - 280 of 303 Posts