Kia Forte Forum banner
301 - 303 of 303 Posts

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
316 Posts
Discussion Starter · #302 ·
These tires are amazing. Stiff sidewalls help with steering feel and response. A more sporty feel compared to the old General GMax RS i had previously. To me, the ride is more firm/tight. I prefer it that way. More grip and a lot less sidewall flex. I've never had the sport tire option (PS4), but i have had it's predecessor (PSS). The Yokohama Advan Apex V601 is pretty darn close in performance and would say it's slightly better tha the Michelin PSS. A much cheaper alternative than the Michelin, too.

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT DCT Black
51 Posts
These tires are amazing. Stiff sidewalls help with steering feel and response. A more sporty feel compared to the old General GMax RS i had previously. To me, the ride is more firm/tight. I prefer it that way. More grip and a lot less sidewall flex. I've never had the sport tire option (PS4), but i have had it's predecessor (PSS). The Yokohama Advan Apex V601 is pretty darn close in performance and would say it's slightly better tha the Michelin PSS. A much cheaper alternative than the Michelin, too.
Couldn't agree more with you on any Yoke ADVAN tire, they're sticky like Potenzas and are always more affordable. I'm going to run my stock 225/40 Kuhmos through the cold months and swap them for a girthier 235/40 ADVAN Apex V601 as they're only $160 a tire as well! Great to hear the feedback!

301 - 303 of 303 Posts