Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 52 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well the Eibach springs went on today. If anyone in northeast PA needs a good shop and cheap, let me know. $150 installed. These guys do a ton. I won't put their website here since they arent a sponsor, but if you are in the area and want their info PM me.

Car doesn't seem to be pull or be out of alignment.

anyway, let me know you thoughts

Attachments

·
Premium Member
368 Posts
Welcome to the club :D

·
Registered
91 Posts
Clean. I just did mine last week. I really wish I could have got those style rims on my Koup SX, those have a cleaner look in my opinion. That's the only thing I was kinda iffy about on the koup sx was the rims. Anyway looks good.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
really nice man... the only thing preventing me from doing this is the alignment problems I keep reading about... how does the car drive?

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks again everyone. I haven't taken it for an alignment yet and not sure I'm going to. Drives straight as an arrow. I read the issues, I think it was buffalo was having and I have to say I have none of those issues.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Realy nice ride Beast!
Did mine this sunday (well MaxD did it, he's THE man), love it so far!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks shattered!

Matemorh... Throw some pics up. I live the ride as well. Car just seems to "sit" better if that makes sense. And for the price!! I paid $165(usd) shipped from amazon and $150 installed... $315 total! That's what some places are selling the springs alone for. I'm really glad I did this one.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Clean. I just did mine last week. I really wish I could have got those style rims on my Koup SX, those have a cleaner look in my opinion. That's the only thing I was kinda iffy about on the koup sx was the rims. Anyway looks good.
Antny.. did you throw up any photos?

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Thanks shattered!

Matemorh... Throw some pics up. I live the ride as well. Car just seems to "sit" better if that makes sense. And for the price!! I paid $165(usd) shipped from amazon and $150 installed... $315 total! That's what some places are selling the springs alone for. I'm really glad I did this one.
Sorry Beast, no pics! and since the car is going to the body shop this week I'll post some pics after the repair! Nice price! Amazone do not ship to Can!?!? So far it cost 300$ for the spring 40$ for brocker fees and the aligment!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Sorry Beast, no pics! and since the car is going to the body shop this week I'll post some pics after the repair! Nice price! Amazone do not ship to Can!?!? So far it cost 300$ for the spring 40$ for brocker fees and the aligment!
Repairs?? What happened.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Repairs?? What happened.
My girlfreind back me in!:( 500$+ repair but since I told my insurance it was a hit and run the repair is free of charge. They have to repaint my pass. door and quater panel. The back wheel arch is dent!

·
Registered
204 Posts
Looks good beast, glad to hear you don't have any issues. After this winter I may go back to stock, not sure yet. My car drives perfectly straight with the wheel at 12 o'clock but once i let go it will immediately start to pull to the right, more than from the normal crown of the road. Your still on stock tires and rims right? I think you will be fine and it may be a culprit of my issue. Anyway, sorry to ramble... nice looking car man!

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Looks good beast, glad to hear you don't have any issues. After this winter I may go back to stock, not sure yet. My car drives perfectly straight with the wheel at 12 o'clock but once i let go it will immediately start to pull to the right, more than from the normal crown of the road. Your still on stock tires and rims right? I think you will be fine and it may be a culprit of my issue. Anyway, sorry to ramble... nice looking car man!
Thanks man. Yeah still stock rims and tires. Tire will get replaced with a better option when these need to be replaced and the I really enjoy the stock rims look and not planning on replacing them. However i might paint them a hair darker. Not sure.

·
Registered
644 Posts
My girlfreind back me in!:( 500$+ repair but since I told my insurance it was a hit and run the repair is free of charge. They have to repaint my pass. door and quater panel. The back wheel arch is dent!
That's why I told my girlfriend that she isn't allowed to ever even SIT in the drivers side seat :D

1 - 20 of 52 Posts