Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
To all my Forte owners whats up! Im Allan with my fiance Jojo, and we just bought our brand new 2011 Forte Koup. Yes Im new to the site but not to the car world and aftermarket industry. I have been the president of my car club, and have been researching the Forte since it's prototype:D debute in Super Street or Import Tuner. I had to have this car it has my last name tagged on it so I knew from the get go I had to make into the Civic killer, that it is ready to be:p. Im not hater of Civics:mad: but tired of all the hype over something so common and un-unique. I have a lot of plans and already found new sites and info on the forums to accomplish this. Our immeadiate aim is to win the koup of the month award for May, I hope:rolleyes:. But otherwise than that I have participated in national car shows with my other vehicles and love to work on the cars myself. So to all my Forte lover's in the So Cal- IE area hit me up so we can start the first Forte meet. Sonics is great spot to meet up as it has food and will allow us to show off the beauty of the Forte and stunt all over those who oppose. Find a bigger lover of the this car than me, I highly doubt it. :cool:

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
Welcome!!!!! not to burst your bubble or anything but we've had a few meets already! (we have another meet next week, info is up in the pacific section). Also, the most modded Forte in SoCal is probably Dvipercops' (but he has been deployed somewhere else now I believe). We all love our Forte's very very Dearly... :D ANYHOW, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Welcome!!!!! not to burst your bubble or anything but we've had a few meets already! (we have another meet next week, info is up in the pacific section). Also, the most modded Forte in SoCal is probably Dvipercops' (but he has been deployed somewhere else now I believe). We all love our Forte's very very Dearly... :D ANYHOW, HOPE TO SEE YOU SOON​
No bubble popped hear just inflated my ego to start joining these meets and where do I find this post??? Im new of course so navigation is a little weird still for me but thanks and Dvipercop Im coming to compete with you! LOL all in good fun

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
No bubble popped hear just inflated my ego to start joining these meets and where do I find this post??? Im new of course so navigation is a little weird still for me but thanks and Dvipercop Im coming to compete with you! LOL all in good fun

Here are some pictures from our last meet,

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/f...s/4716-socal-meet-01-15-2011-a.html#post60674

and here is the thread for the next meet,

http://www.forteforums.com/forums/u-s-pacific/5682-socal-spring-meet.html

·
Registered
344 Posts
If your mods are as good as your steering wheel cover then we are all in for a treat

·
Registered
444 Posts
I'm pretty sure I love my car more too! Sometimes my wife accuses me of loving the car more than her. Not true, but I do love the car a lot!

Congrats on your new car! And congrats on your engagement! Both are awesome and well worth it!
Welcome to the best information source on the forte out there.

Deuce

·
Registered
644 Posts
I'm pretty sure I love my car more too! Sometimes my wife accuses me of loving the car more than her. Not true, but I do love the car a lot!

Congrats on your new car! And congrats on your engagement! Both are awesome and well worth it!
Welcome to the best information source on the forte out there.

Deuce
Eh... I doubt you love your car more then... My gf called me on loving my car more than her... and I agreed. lol :D My response was, "Yea, my car never gives me a bad attitude"

2,213 Posts
I broke up with a girl for my car!! She was jealous I spent more money on my car then I did on her! Soooooooo no one loved their car more then I love mine!! lol

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
NO no no look my fiance is a muscle car fan and I convince her to buy this car over the camero and challenger, and I have spent more money on this car in a week than my other two in almost two years. Im ready to go broke for this car. Beside who can say My Car has my name on it, naturally. LOL. I am Mr. Forte and I just got to think of a custom license plate for it.

·
Registered
125 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Hey guys I just got yelled at and she took my credit card away cause I bought "too much stuff". And she calls her self a car enthusiast. LOL But don't worry I have other ways of moding for free, well not free but cheaper.

1 - 20 of 27 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.