Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
260 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Were I can Get This Rims...sorry if this is posted already...i just need this rims and am done with my car, thanks..:)

·
Registered
119 Posts
Hrmm. Upon a closer look at the concept wheels they seem to be the exact same ones that are on the SX now. The only difference i can tell is that the silver inserts are chromed on the concept.

Looks like someone needs to start making chrome inserts to replace the stock silver ones that come on the SX wheels. Gogo importshark or someone plz kthx. ;)

·
Registered
436 Posts
The factory SX Koup wheels are cheapened, narrower versions of the concept wheels. The concept spokes are also deeper and at a different angle.

·
Registered
119 Posts
On second thought could just remove the inserts and take them to a body shop and get them chromed yourself.

·
Registered
119 Posts
The factory SX Koup wheels are cheapened, narrower versions of the concept wheels. The concept spokes are also deeper and at a different angle.
Posted at the same time and ya started to notice that. However they still are kinda close if you were to chrome the inserts.

·
Registered
20 Posts
The concept rims are also carbon fiber.

·
Premium Member
55 Posts
Ive been looking around at rims online just to see if any catch my eye.... what do you guys think on these ones?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts