Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2020 KIA Forte GT Manual
233 Posts
The only thing i didn't like about the install was i didn't have access to the proprietary KIA shock tool. It would have made the install easier and much more smoother. All the shock tools i bought are too small. I had to use a impact gun, 90 deg needle nose pliers, and a combination wrench. I don't like using impact guns on the strut stem.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

·
Registered
351 Posts
Great stuff! So many variations for the Forte, which part did you get? I noticed there's a Sportline model now as well, which lowers the front another 10mm. I wouldn't mind have the front a touch lower, although I'm just barely clearing normal stuff as it is already.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT. Black.
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Great stuff! So many variations for the Forte, which part did you get? I noticed there's a Sportline model now as well, which lowers the front another 10mm. I wouldn't mind have the front a touch lower, although I'm just barely clearing normal stuff as it is already.
I ordered the Pro-Kit... It's supposed to be stiffer than factory, bust still comfortable.... I'm 41, so I'm not looking for gocart stiffness.

·
Registered
2021 Kia Forte GT. Black.
40 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
The Evilla Stage 1 kit arrived today.
I took 20 min to install the front strut tower brace. I honestly think the rest will get done at Les Schwab or somewhere that offers free alignment. I'm not a wizard at all with alignment. 2 bars for underneath with the Eibach springs and no camber bolts is the idea.

·
Registered
2,725 Posts
The Evilla Stage 1 kit arrived today.
I took 20 min to install the front strut tower brace. I honestly think the rest will get done at Les Schwab or somewhere that offers free alignment. I'm not a wizard at all with alignment. 2 bars for underneath with the Eibach springs and no camber bolts is the idea. View attachment 82437
Looks MUCH better with the caps on the strut bar.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts