Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
THos stupid idiots ust broke into my CAR...Damnit..
The FUN part of it is..that I stepped in and saw alll the glasses from the passenger site on the floor and seat..
Now it comes...They DIDNT TAKE NOTHING from me....
They just Broke the glass searched and searched..
But as always I never walk or leave money in the car..there was only my Wallet wich is empthy as always only the cards...and in the Arms rest there was my other Card of ATM.....Now they didn`t take them either...

Later on I talked to someone and said that its common these days that they broke into your car and dont take nothing at all

Just wanted to know where I can buy a GLas...although on Monday I`m gonna change it from the KIA but wanted to know the price range..
also wanted to know which alerter..not alarm...or maybe both...are the best for my car.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Shouldn't your insurance cover it under vandalism?

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Yeah I wouldn't go through insurance. You gotta make a claim which they always seem to hold against you even if it's not your fault. Plus, the cost of the window is probably less than the deductible you'd have to pay which makes it useless to go through your insurance.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
and unfortunetly - there have been some recent crashes of fortes- so you might have good luck hunting down the glass via the internet looking for salvage yards--- there is a big one in new york state i think that has a web presence that i've seen pretty decent parts and shipping from..........

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.