Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I am thinking about installing this muffler. I personally think, it would look better than the tip included. Comments are welcome.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
how big is the diameter? make sure its not too wide for the rear diffusor. other than that, i like it. i was looking at a similar one but a single. go for it

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
if im not mistaken, each tip is probably 3.5 inches so thats 7 inches plus the gab in between each tip... it might be close but may work...

the one i was lookin at is this. theyre 3" opposed to 3.5

Attachments

·
Registered
358 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I think is going to be a thight fit, the only thing that might be a problem is the angle like K.I.A mentioned

·
Registered
138 Posts
Find out the dimensions of the tips, because I have twin tips on the back of mine as you can see it fits just fine. About the muffler and sound- I can't give advice on that- but I know mine is JunBL and sounds good.

Attachments

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Find out the dimensions of the tips, because I have twin tips on the back of mine as you can see it fits just fine. About the muffler and sound- I can't give advice on that- but I know mine is JunBL and sounds good.
american/canadian.......vs rest of the world-
i believe there is one minor problem to doing your set up.....sort of an electrical thing stuck where the cross over comes across btwn the spare tire and the gas tank (or something like that)

second thing- i think the original post was about changing out the single muffler to end up w/different tips--- not doing the whole crossover and end up with 4 tips.......

·
Registered
138 Posts
The position of the muffler is one thing- granted- that is something that has to be taken into consideration in North America.

However, he wants to put 2 tips on his exhaust- I assume our rear diffuser is the exact same- why wouldn't there be enough space?? It doesn't matter if I have four tips- the question is about if there is enough space to have twin tips. Yes, there is enough space- the question now is how big in circumference are the two tips together. But if it's an angle problem as someone mentioned- then that's totally different.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts