Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
Lols.. have you shopped from ebay? :p if they say forte sedan.. just go with it lols..
Just kidding, It might fit. Not saying, it will for sure, but it might. Theres another CF one,
both are CF look I believe, but I could be wrong.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Tsk tsk, Main... it will fit the Koup too.

Hmmm... RoadRuns, or this? Decisions, decisions... :)
I love the road runs grill but they made a horrible choice aesthetically to place their triangular logo right in the middle.

So lame, perfect grill and then they ruin it.

·
Premium Member
187 Posts
I love the road runs grill but they made a horrible choice aesthetically to place their triangular logo right in the middle.

So lame, perfect grill and then they ruin it.
See, and I like the triangle. Gives a visual focus.

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
See, and I like the triangle. Gives a visual focus.
Just depends what look your going for. Trying to get rid of all the writing on the car the road runs grill doesn't work.

It's not a bad looking grill just not looking to advertise some off brand company.

The triangle focus' the eyes but they don't need to place some sticker in there :(. Leave it blank an clean!

·
Banned
75 Posts
damn that's one sexy koup.... now I kinda wish i got a red one :/

my last car was a red 99 eclipse... I just bought a black koup... o well lol

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
its a kit that's on korean auto imports. you have to open the headlight houseing. run the wires out of the housing some how. and then hook them into some power source

·
Banned
75 Posts
its a kit that's on korean auto imports. you have to open the headlight houseing. run the wires out of the housing some how. and then hook them into some power source
yea after looking closer I see that... I don't think I want to do all that just for some leds...

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
most people would agree with you. only a couple people on here have been brave enough to do it.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts