Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm rim shopping and know I want 18's. I've got 3 ideas, but looking for opinions on what you guys would put on a titanium sedan. here's two I'm looking at, and I know rims are kinda "to each his own" but I need thoughts. My fiance says "who cares...do what you want..." I've got a budget of about $2500 for rims and tires. Let me know any ideas you guys and girls may have. Here is what I'm looking at.

Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Bicycle part

Alloy wheel Rim Spoke Wheel Tire

Alloy wheel Rim Wheel Spoke Auto part

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
The hyperchromes are sweet. Think it would look good with a titanium color. Does Tirerack.com have those rims to see what they look like on the car?

·
Registered
68 Posts
Get some Work Emotion CR-Kai's in bronze. They're within your budget, lightweight, they look better than any of those, and they're Work Emotions of course.
Enkei makes some nice affordable original wheels, as well. If you're looking for Volk/Work knockoffs, then look into some Rota's, but you definitely get what you pay for.

Edit: But I'm with your fiance, and that seems to be a big problem in these forums. Asking for help is one thing, but asking for others advice on what they should do with, or put on
their car is another. It's your car, do what you want with it, and who cares what others think. Just keep it clean, and don't rice it out, is all I'd say.

·
Registered
350 Posts
i always though cr-kais would look good on a Koup :)

i think im gonna go with Volk TE37's myself, with an aggressive fitment.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
It's mostly a color thing. Having a metallic car, not wanting to bling or rice it out, and looking clean. Wheels are a personal taste thing, thanks for all the inputs! Anyone heard of forte brand wheels? The sales guy was pushing them pretty hard.

·
Registered
567 Posts
If I'm browsing a car magazine and it shows a rim and the average price is between $500-$1000. Is it safe to assume that its for all 4 rims or is that for each one? If it's the latter I'm screwed lol

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
1 - 13 of 13 Posts