Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Alright everyone, so I can only pick one for a while, so, rims, DVD/Nav, exhaust, or the 2011 LED taillights? ;)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
wow. um. go with the dvd/nav or the tailights. rims can get kinda expensive and same with the exhaust.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts
I think most would go for rims first. It's the boldest and most obvious change you can make to "Personalize" your car.

Second choice would be the DVD/NAV, if you plan to spend more time IN your car than looking at it. :p

·
Registered
274 Posts
I'd personally do rims or taillights. I don't really have any need for a DVD thing in my car, and I have a garmin :p

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Thanks for the input everyone. Not much more clear on which one though. ;) Oh, and yes I have the EX. I suppose the exhaust would go well with my CAI. :) Thanks again.

2,213 Posts
How is that a choice though?? They aren't even in the same price range! lol nice rims $1,000 nav $600 and exhaust $700 taillights $300?? Save your money and get a nice tire/rim set up. Go with 18" and some low pro tires. Ya don't really need nav, exhaust...ehh just change the muffler $90 and tint your taillights $15

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
As far as pricing goes, it's definitely not a hard decision. :) I just like the boost in performance the exhaust can provide, the beautiful tail lights, a touchscreen is always nice, and rims are always a nice touch as well. Who knows, I might just end up spending the money on something else. ;) Thanks for the suggestions though.

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
I agree ruins would be the most obvious change but make sure you pic the right ones. Exhaust can make the car perform better buuut you might not like the sound so I say that should be near the bottom of the list. Id say rims are first

·
Registered
44 Posts
Go for exhaust...will pick up a few hp and will be a good partner for the cai.

·
Registered
312 Posts
I'd go for the NAV/DVD, seems most useful and if your going to be using it everyday, it's a plus. Like stated before, save-up to either throw-down a bit on the wheel area department (rims,tires,lowered suspension,camber) at once. Thats just how I do it, but if you wanna just do rims, I see no problem with it.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts