Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Ooooh Nooooo!!!
so sorry to see, I'm guessing your allright so thats good.

·
Registered
587 Posts
Damm!
Hope everyone is okay.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 · (Edited)
Everyone is ok only injury is
my thumb is really sore he hit me going about 80kmh I think the car did pretty good considering.

Car is at the body shop now find out Monday if it's being fixed or a write off

I know for sure it needs a fender,washer bottle, suspension on that side,bumper,maybe a steering rack and subframe,

The sunfire hit dead on in the wheel you can actually see the imprint of my wheel in his car

My airbags didn't go off his did

I'm at fault he was going strait threw I was turning left I didn't see him started turning and well smash

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
nope didnt run the light....just didnt see the guy and started turning left on the green.

im not even to upset about it all for some reason, just sucks have to wait till monday to find out whats happening to it

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
Damage to a car isn't that big of a deal. Cars can be fixed or replaced. The important part is that everyone involved was able to walk away from the incident. Still sucks when it happens to you nonetheless. Hopefully they can get you back on the road quickly.

·
Registered
149 Posts
nope didnt run the light....just didnt see the guy and started turning left on the green.

im not even to upset about it all for some reason, just sucks have to wait till monday to find out whats happening to it

At least you're o.k. Cars are replaceable.

·
Registered
35 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
well I finally got my car back today....feels good to have it back, but, theres overspray on one of the doors and windows and a dent in the front of the hood that wasnt there before the accident so back to the body shop its going to go.

my accident did almost 7 grand in damage to the car and its only 11% in value away from a total loss so once they fix the dent it might be a write off, ill find out tommorow when i phone them and let them know abou it all

·
Registered
644 Posts
well I finally got my car back today....feels good to have it back, but, theres overspray on one of the doors and windows and a dent in the front of the hood that wasnt there before the accident so back to the body shop its going to go.

my accident did almost 7 grand in damage to the car and its only 11% in value away from a total loss so once they fix the dent it might be a write off, ill find out tommorow when i phone them and let them know abou it all
Ouch, sorry to hear that they tried to repair your car instead of give you a new one, I was worried they might try to do the same to me before I actually saw my car (since I left in an ambulance I didn't know how bad it was). But mine came out to like $15-16k in damage, and I still don't have my car back :(

Good luck.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts