Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Has anybody ever had this issue where on more balanced temperature moisture days car is just tits works amazing on hotter or more humid days more often i find when driving initial peddle application you get the peppy start shifts to 2 shifts to 3 like quarter peddle application and then all of a sudden your like oh gotta speed up and merge and you give peddle and nothing nothing you floor it nothing so you back off entirely then give a little and rpms spike to like 5000 5500 shifts then crawls 1000 1500 until it shifts another gear then its more normal but the problem is continuous but not all of the time. 2010 kia forte koup sx 2.4L 5S A/T manual mode do not notice this issue only in automatic drive mode.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ive had a live stream test done twice. in comparison to my other koup something is not right. peddle works sometimes and doesnt in manual mode it starts off nice but then peddle does nothing for rpm or power... but in drive mode it seems to work better in some ways i know that my peddle sensor threw like 5 codes and then those codes got reset when i had live stream done and ive had problem since i bought car but soon realised it needed a coil spark plugs and intake seals and mapsensor but my peddle through codes before i fixed those issues so now im lost on if its my peddle or ecu or like plugged injector or something.... also a little confused to why my car used to say 415km till empty full tank and now it says 375km till empty...

1 - 6 of 6 Posts