Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anybody know where i can order this badge? i know somebody on the forums has it on their forte as i've seen it before, but i can't find it right now. also mentioned in the diy section for removing the front/rear emblems by tampabear67. thanks.

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts

·
Registered
38 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
thanks for the reply, the67beast. i've seen those and the k badges on ebay already, but i was looking for this badge (sorry, should've posted the image earlier):

·
Registered
567 Posts
That is awesome and wish I knew this existed before spenting $60 on the steering wheel and fron and back K emblems ahah

·
Registered
32 Posts
How hard is it to remove the existing emblems? Also, does doing anything like this avoid the warranty?

Thanks!

Bill

·
Premium Member
1,533 Posts
How hard is it to remove the existing emblems? Also, does doing anything like this avoid the warranty?

Thanks!

Bill
Bill please search the DIY area as there are numerous threads about removing badges.

As far as your comment about voiding the warranty by changing your badges.... I hope your joking or some of the guys are gonna tear you apart. Lol

·
Registered
119 Posts
Bill please search the DIY area as there are numerous threads about removing badges.

As far as your comment about voiding the warranty by changing your badges.... I hope your joking or some of the guys are gonna tear you apart. Lol
Hrmm first the Turbonator post and now this badge effecting warranty one.

WHAT'S WRONG WITH YOU PEOPLE!!!!

Haha j/k sorry couldn't resist. Someone had to be "That Guy" so figured why not me. ;)

·
Registered
31 Posts
I put a set on my SX Koup and removed the Forte badge. You should see the people looking at my car trying to figure out what it is. LOL

·
Registered
119 Posts
That set is apparently a limited edition of emblems. Will dig around have seen them before. Steering wheel, front and rear sell together for 95 bucks. Wheel center caps run for 45.

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I found the Tiger K hybrid emblems on Ebay. The seller is selling front, rear, steering wheel and wheel caps all in a set.
KIA FORTE SEDAN 2010 EMBLEM Pakage 7pcs: eBay Motors (item 300441515287 end time Aug-26-10 22:53:56 PDT)
thats the same guy i am getting this from
KIA CERATO KOUP(Forte koup) WOLF EMBLEM GRILL+TRUNK: eBay Motors (item 300438100322 end time Aug-14-10 22:21:33 PDT)

i got the whole 7 pcs set all around w/free shipping for 72 dollars.
he calls it a wolf- but i think its more along of the 'tiger' motif myself....

·
Registered
37 Posts

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
:( Too bad they don't sell one for the Koups.
The listing says for a sedan, but I asked the seller for Koup emblems. When you buy you need to specify that you want Koup emblems. Could always send the seller a message and ask.
Why ask? Aren't the badges the same on the koup and sedan?I'm sure these will fit!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Koups have 2 large badges and sedans have 1 large & 1 small

1 - 20 of 24 Posts