Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Here are a few shots of the tint Job. The Vinyl roof is scheduled for Next Saturday at 10am. The LED Mirrors side mirrors might be in by then...

Front View--

Rear view--

Due to living in <K>alifornia I had to go 20% on the front, 35% on the rear... However, it still looks good.

·
Registered
2,781 Posts
Does look good with tint. In FL we have to do the same thing, but I had the tinter make all the side windows (door and qrtr window) the same tint and the back window darker...also had the sunroof tinted same as the back window.

·
Registered
77 Posts
Looks good soar4fun....
I live in FL and have 5% all the way around. Didn't even think about doing the sunroof....wish I would have now:(

·
Registered
123 Posts
Here are a few shots of the tint Job. The Vinyl roof is scheduled for Next Saturday at 10am. The LED Mirrors side mirrors might be in by then...

Front View--

Rear view--

Due to living in <K>alifornia I had to go 20% on the front, 35% on the rear... However, it still looks good.
did you debadge the whole car? looks like it what emblem did you put in the back and wheels?

tinting looks good:cool: , I'm down in AZ , getting mine done Tuesday 35% is are limit for frt windows, back will go 5%
I'll post shots then

·
Registered
77 Posts
Not really supposed to do 5% in FL, but I have too due to a family memeber being visually impaired, and it does look nice. I could still get a ticket if the cops wanted to be jerks, but I don't think that would happen.

·
Administrator
1,191 Posts
Both red and black are looking great with a tint! I am not really a fan of tinting cars since a cop told me once they automatically target tinted ones over non, but it really looks good!

Nadeem

·
Registered
228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
did you debadge the whole car? looks like it what emblem did you put in the back and wheels?

tinting looks good:cool: , I'm down in AZ , getting mine done Tuesday 35% is are limit for frt windows, back will go 5%
I'll post shots then
Yes, I debadged the whole car. On the wheels are aftermarket center caps for the Genesis Coupe because I loved the red circle on Carbon Fiber look. I used the heatgun to remove them from the genesis center cap and RTV'ed them into the center holes for that cool sunk in look. I thought it was a nice addition to the color scheme and added depth to the wheels.

In the rear, I used the large roadruns emblem and seperated the internal sticker from the 172x42 holder. A heatgun works miracles if used properly.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts