Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
72 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
who has them on their hatch and what % are they .

thinking of tinting the windows this spring . Going with 20 % back and 35 % in both driver and passenger windows .

post pics if you got them

·
Registered
1,241 Posts
i have 35% all around.

·
Registered
85 Posts
ive sat in 20% in the back and 35% in the front and it looks good, no need for sunglasses lol. my friend has 20% all around and i think that looks a little better. i plan on 20% all around for my koup then maybe a 3inch strip on the front windshield at the top. ill post pics up when i do them

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
ive 20% on the front windows and 5% on the rest and 1) you cant tell the difference in shades 2) i CAN see out the rear windows during the day and/or night and 3) it lookss so killer. the darker the better!

Attachments

·
Premium Member
150 Posts
ive 20% on the front windows and 5% on the rest and 1) you cant tell the difference in shades 2) i CAN see out the rear windows during the day and/or night and 3) it lookss so killer. the darker the better!
yes, the darker the better! but i just wana be able to see, thats why im checking. i've never had a car with this big a back window. my other Kia (Spec 5 hatchback) had 5% on the back windows and it wasnt too hard to see out of as long as it wasnt pitch black outside (no street lights, etc). your car looks real nice Aidensgrand, so i think i'll stick with the 5% in the back :)

·
Registered
274 Posts
5 is super hard to see out of at night. I have it on my Spectra and I won't be putting it on my forte!! It looks nice but I won't compromise safety

·
Registered
274 Posts
The fact that I live in a place with a "dark sky ordinance" with minimal street lights probably doesn't help either.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts