Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
14 Posts
Here's an odd one

Anyone else with a Titanium coloured Koup find it is every bird's bullseye? All my buddies keep laughing because literally every day over the last 3 weeks some new bird has crapped on my car

bad luck or anyone else with this colour finding that?

·
Premium Member
2,249 Posts
maybe its not a new bird. maybe its the same one and it just has a grudge against you... you put any alka-selzer in bird baths lately? lol

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
Here's an odd one

Anyone else with a Titanium coloured Koup find it is every bird's bullseye? All my buddies keep laughing because literally every day over the last 3 weeks some new bird has crapped on my car

bad luck or anyone else with this colour finding that?
Pretty sure it's not color related as I have my share of bird drop too...... I found it better since I do not park under anywhere a bird could rest.
My girlfriend's miata was victim of a woodpicker who think his reflection on the hood was an adversary during the love season.... smart birds!!!:rolleyes:

·
Registered
127 Posts
My Titanium Koup can not be parked near a tree cuz I will surely find some bird crap on it. Even when I park it inside the garage, a bird will come and use it as a bathroom. Al least 3 times a week I have to clean a bird thing in my car. Now I wonder if the color has to do anything with it???

·
Registered
513 Posts
I had a silver car before and it was the same... I got way more birdshit on my silver car.

·
Registered
641 Posts
They say birds are naturally inclined to poop over bodies of water, which that shiny silvery color probably looks like to them :)

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Well, i dunno about that water comment, because my red koup always gets sh*ted on. Well, red is a bullseye.... DAM birds!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
So at least it isn't just me! lol

All I could think of was that they were unionized birds coming at me for buying Korean :)

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
Within a half hour everytime I wash the car a bird either craps on it or a huge azz bug splatters on the windshield. I keep a between car wash spray and glass cleaner in my trunk all the time now. :cool:

·
Registered
119 Posts
Haha that video of the bird reminded me of this one... same concept.

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
That is bad. Can you imagine getting into your car and there is blood and cat heads all over? It would take forever to clean up!! And it would probably keep happening. Worst car to get... ever!

·
Registered
60 Posts
Well, my red car not only gets bird poop (only once in two weeks, though), but there's also a stray cat that wanders around my house every day. Yesterday I found paw markings on my windshield! I hate that thing now.

·
Registered
24 Posts
Seriously! I have a titanium ex that I no longer park near anything that could be a perch. Every single time I've parked in front of my house for more than 15 minutes i get hit.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.