Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
19 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello, This might be a weird question, but I have been looking around online and have observed multiple "Titanium Koups" that seem to be slightly different colors. I know sometimes it can just be different white balances etc, but some of the cars (like the first one linked below) seem an almost champagne color, while others (like the second one) definitely have a dark silver appearance. I am most likely going to have to order my Koup, so I was wondering which is the more accurate representation of the color?

or

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Automatic cameras vary so much it is hard to use different photos for comparison. The trees and asphault road look very different too but are probably very similar in color.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I would say my Titanium Koup looks pretty much like the bottom pic you posted. Oh wait, that is my Koup. :D

But in all seriousness, the color of the car is gonna depend on the amount of sunlight, quality of the camera, etc. The bottom pic you posted I took with an 11 MP digital camera at around 5:00 PM on a very sunny day. I'd say that's the color it's going to look like most of the time. Regarding the two top pics you posted, I've never seen my car look like that before.

Oh here's a tip, if you can't look at the titanium color first hand BUT you can look at a Koup in a different color, find an EX and look at the wheels. The stock Koup EX wheels are the exact same titanium color that the car would come in.

·
Premium Member
654 Posts
The "Titanium" colour may vary depending on where the car was bought/made. The second car is from North America while the first one looks as though it's from a different continent (where the side reflectors in the headlight assembly are silver, not amber).

·
Registered
62 Posts
Titanium looks like the one on the bottom

·
Registered
1,745 Posts
Yeah I'm thinking SubtleStyle's hot rod is probably the closest to the real thing.

@ SubtleStyle : Sweet looking pic btw. I like the car next to it... ;P

·
Registered
90 Posts
it depends on the lighting when i park my car in shoppers world at night, the lamp lights makes my red car look like a nice orange, and one guy had a black car but it looked like a very very dark green

·
Registered
407 Posts
Mine looks very similar to the second one too, the first one looks like an aussi car to me. Its definatly a right hand drive too, so cant be an NA Car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
yep, like everyone else already said, titanium looks like the bottom one. glad u're planning to get the koup in titanium cuz it's indeed the BEST COLOR! ...haha, yes i'm biased cuz my koup is titanium also :p

1 - 9 of 9 Posts