Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey im new to this forum, ive had my titanium koup sx for about a month now and love it so far. Anyways i was thinking about removing the inserts on the rims but im not sure how it will look on a titanium koup. I was also thinking about painting the inserts black instead of removing it, but im not sure which will look better.

If any one has a titatnium koup sx with the inserts taken off or painted black, could post a pic or tell me how they look, i would really apprecitate it. Thx!

·
Registered
431 Posts
I have a black sx koup with inserts painted black..
Tbh, Inserts painted is a better look than inserts removed, because its much more cleaner, no holes either. But its your personal preference.

·
Registered
174 Posts
PAint them another color? Choose a scheme and run Calipers, stripe. OOOOOHHHHH get a good artist to design and clearcoat. Id prolly do black and white graffitti like the Sharpie edition lambo. But you coul do whatever!! MAn i would love rims with inserts. you can always remove the paint and change it up.

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea i thought the rims would look allot cleaner if i painted it, but before i paint it black i wanted to get an idea how they'll look with the titanium color of my koup.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts