Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Whats up guys and gals, I'm planning on buying a Kia Forte Koup EX but can't decide on a color. I have narrowed it down to Titanium and Corsa Blue but am torn between the two. I was really impressed with the Titanium, but I saw it on a sunny day and wondered if it looked somewhat dull on cloudy days. I just don't know if it would be as impressive looking if it wasn't a nice day. I also loved the Corsa Blue, and would, in my opinion be a little bit of a sportier look. What are your guys' opinions, does the Titanium look dull or less impressive if the sun isn't out and what color do you think I should get?

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
What ever colouryou think about the most before you consider the other colour. I just went through this choice and I got the Burnt Orange (aka Copperhead). I had to be different, but was torn by the Titanium as well.

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
I was debating on these two colors also. I went with the Titanium EX for a few different reasons. Mine has the two toned cream and black interior which I like better than the all black interior and I also liked how the stock EX wheels matched the Titanium body color.

The Titanium definitely isn't as impressive as the Corsa Blue but I decided I wanted to be a little bit more subtle, hence my name. Whatever color you decide on you're gonna draw attention with the clean lines on this car.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I agree, I would definitely rather have the Stone interior rather than the all black, which black is the only one Blue comes in. I do like how the wheels match up with the Titanium more, but I'll probably be getting different wheels for it anyway. I also wonder which looks better with tinted windows.

·
Registered
20 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
BTW Subtle, how does the Titanium look on a cloudy day? Does it look like a grayish when it's not sunny, or does it still have that shine to it?

·
Premium Member
2,601 Posts
New car, new paint, keep it clean and it's gonna shine anytime. Definitely not gonna pop as much as the blue on a cloudy day though.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Titanium for the WIN !!!! :D

Nick :cool:

·
Registered
4 Posts
i git the corsa blue. well worth the attention it gets... all i gotta say is that there are a ton of gray/silver cars on the market/streets. not too msany blue ones, and the corsa blue sure is a special kind of blue.

it definately turns a lot of heads... now i just need to keep it shiney :D

·
Registered
29 Posts
I just bought the Corsa Blue, and love it.
Only problem is it seems all the accessories I wanna buy will have to be custom painted, as they aren't made in that stock color... :(

1 - 11 of 11 Posts