Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

· Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey I just installed my TK CAI a couple nights ago and for SOME reason I get ridiculously good numbers for the highway but i get down to 20s just cruising in 45mph zones, im thinking its because of the cold, if so then Ill probably go to an SRI setup for the winter... I dont rev either lol

· Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I cruise in 6th at 45 and I'm down in the 20-22 range and yes I believe the ECU reset considering I left the battery disconnected throughout the whole installation.

· Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
haha well ill have to try cruising in 4th then.. just to see what happens, I almost wanna think thats too low of a gear for 45 but then again i dont really pay attn to how fast im going when i shift lol i know i probably should but i dont lol i go by the sound and my tach, i usually shift at 2500-3500 unless im havin a little fun, in which case I usually tap redline then shift

· Registered
769 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I hardly EVER lug the engine, like once in a blue moon Ill lug and thats like if i forget im in a higher gear lol. So where do you SX 6spd owners usually shift? Im curious! I usually shift at about 2500 or 3000

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.