Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This thread is more so a review of the product. That being stated, I bought the CAT Back Exhaust and High Flow Cat a few weeks ago, and it came in the mail. I installed the CAT back exhaust first, since the HFC was on a temporary delay, and with JUST the exhaust alone, i was incredibly happy. Well a few days ago my HFC came in and just the other night my buddy and I put it on. And man o man the sound went from awesome to hella awesome. If you like loud aggresive sounding exhausts then I highly recommend this set up. On top of that the installation process is quick and easy. Hardest part is breaking loose the stock nuts and bolts. I am very pleased with this set up, and recommend it to anyone looking for that loud aggressive tone, you wont be disappointed,

·
Registered
68 Posts
I'm looking for someone to say wether or not the car acccepts the o2 sensors. do you get that light that comes on? any check engine lights bro?
thanks man i assume since nobody has brought it up that it works just fine, just want some confirmation

·
Registered
544 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Oh yea the exhaust accepts your stock O2 sensor, my only problem was i stripped the O2 sensor hole while installing it. after rethreading it though, the stock O2 sensor goes right in. But yes if you ride with the O2 out, you will have a CEL.

word of advise that i did not follow, but i am sure you are aware....Wait till the car is THOROUGHLY cool before tackling it. I waited but not long enough and as a result stripped the O2 sensor plug. But other than the issue i caused on my own it is a straight forward plug and play project. Now note, i do have an anoying tap under the body of the car but that could consist simply of me getting back under the car and adjusting and turning a few pipes and hangers.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts