Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Ok so as many of you guys know this is the second flex pipe that has broken on me. I decided to go for quality. I turned over to turbokits and purchased there one piece flex pipe and high flow cat. Stainless steel all polish. It has a very solid feel after installed vs stock cat and flex which tends to move around alot. Yes the car is just a tab louder and i feel the diffrence in1st,2nd,3rd gear. If you are in my shoes and braking flex pipes or even want extra hp this is a quick 30 min mod to do.

·
Registered
377 Posts
The flex pipe = unscrew stock bolts, take off old, put new on, screw bolts on... not sure that would void your warranty... I could be wrong.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
It doest void warrenty it has been explain several times on the forum.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Lol how about we play for pinks :p

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
300$ vs buying a cat from dealer 900$ and flex pipe 650$

·
Registered
645 Posts
285 h.p. at the crank,the turbokit koup has 265 h.p. at the wheels and is lighter,so i think the turbokits koup will say bye bye.

·
Registered
130 Posts
and what is TK doing to get rid of the torquesteer? Cause I know the csrt4 and Mazdaspeed3's torquesteer is what slows them down. More likely you couldn't use all that power at once because the tires couldn't keep it on the ground. That's the curse of fwd turbos.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
and what is TK doing to get rid of the torquesteer? Cause I know the csrt4 and Mazdaspeed3's torquesteer is what slows them down. More likely you couldn't use all that power at once because the tires couldn't keep it on the ground. That's the curse of fwd turbos.
With all the power the Turbo forte has there was no problem with tires sticking. Tk was beating the crap out the car when I was in it. And most of all no Turbo lag between gears it was constant power. Even threw corners.

·
Premium Member
1,821 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Prove what? That its fast? Why don't you take a trip worth your while to tk shop :p

1 - 20 of 27 Posts