Kia Forte Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i guess this will get me banned, but i dont give a fuck. why do i want to be on a fourm with dumb asses who think its cool to drive so fast and put so many people in danger?? i dont.

take your car to the track, most likely you wont need the rev limiter removed to go over 125mph. thats a dumb fucking reason. besides its not the top mph that makes the car fast, remember people this is an economy kia we have not a race car.. driving that fast still makes anyone a fucking dumb ass no question.

and if you dont condone speeding then you should delete every comment in this thread AND edit the original post!

im just glad i dont live near any of you idiot cause id hate to see what id do to you if you were to hurt my family being a dumb ass trying to show off how fast you can go in a kia forte.

hope yous have fun being fucking dumb asses speeding like that. itll catch up one day, i hope soon.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
oh yeah and since the mods dont respect me since im not a paid member or a contributing member...

so i guess a message to this forum: if you want respect from the mods youll need over 1000 posts and youll need to get a paid membership.. thats cool.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Don't sweat it Pat, nature has a way of taking care of morons who don't respect life. There are idiots driving EVERY type of car.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Don't sweat it Pat, nature has a way of taking care of morons who don't respect life. There are idiots driving EVERY type of car.
true. thanks for the kind words. at least someone around hear understands what i mean.

ive just never been on a forum that took so kindly to people talking about driving 125mph+ trying to see who went the fastest.. thats idiotic to me.

obviously none of them have families or care about anyone else. if they did they wouldnt be driving like that.

our cars are not made to drive like that on the road. these people just cant wrap their head around that concept.

·
Registered
973 Posts
noone said that it was cool to go 125, or that they were going 125 on their daily commute.
Get off you're high horse before someone knocks you off of it and go worry about your own shit, not someone else's.

2,213 Posts
WOW!!!! dude relax!!!! You're allowed to put your opinions up, that's what the forum is all about. You're also allowed to disagree with someone...that's not a problem. But when you start cursing and flipping out and calling people names, that's when the mods get involved. You don't agree, simply say, hey...that's dangerous, you shouldn't do it, you could hurt yourself or someone else. Not call him a f*cking idiot. I'm assuming you're a family man, and you want to keep your wife and kids safe. The OP probably is in his teens. I'm sure at his age, you drove fast once or twice. So let's not be hypocrites. More people die from drinking and driving then speeding, but you say nothing about that, only because no one admits to drinking and driving.

Another thing, so the Kia is an economy car, if it was a Lamborghini you wouldnt have a problem with him doing 125mph? I'm sure the ex can be considered an economy car, the SX gets a little more hp and a sport tuned suspension to go up against a civic SI....I don't think they market that as an economy car. I personally consider my 6spd KOUP SX as sport compact. Which it's marketed as...to young male adults. Which he probably is.

You jumped way off topic in that thread. He just wanted to know how to remove the rev limiter, but you took it into your own hands and acted more like his father. Let his father deal with him. If you don't agree with someone, just ignore it instead of thread crapping next time

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
noone said that it was cool to go 125, or that they were going 125 on their daily commute.
Get off you're high horse before someone knocks you off of it and go worry about your own shit, not someone else's.
i have no high horse. but you can fuck off little boy.

and obviously they think its cool or else they wouldnt have been trying to one up everyone talking about how fast they went in their kia.

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
WOW!!!! dude relax!!!! You're allowed to put your opinions up, that's what the forum is all about. You're also allowed to disagree with someone...that's not a problem. But when you start cursing and flipping out and calling people names, that's when the mods get involved. You don't agree, simply say, hey...that's dangerous, you shouldn't do it, you could hurt yourself or someone else. Not call him a f*cking idiot. I'm assuming you're a family man, and you want to keep your wife and kids safe. The OP probably is in his teens. I'm sure at his age, you drove fast once or twice. So let's not be hypocrites. More people die from drinking and driving then speeding, but you say nothing about that, only because no one admits to drinking and driving.

Another thing, so the Kia is an economy car, if it was a Lamborghini you wouldnt have a problem with him doing 125mph? I'm sure the ex can be considered an economy car, the SX gets a little more hp and a sport tuned suspension to go up against a civic SI....I don't think they market that as an economy car. I personally consider my 6spd KOUP SX as sport compact. Which it's marketed as...to young male adults. Which he probably is.

You jumped way off topic in that thread. He just wanted to know how to remove the rev limiter, but you took it into your own hands and acted more like his father. Let his father deal with him. If you don't agree with someone, just ignore it instead of thread crapping next time
wow. someone needs to make you a mod. you, yourself, and this response has handled the situation more than the "super mod" did. i respect what you have said.

but yeah id still think going that fast in a lambo would be stupid AND i also think drinking and driving is stupid.

youre right i am a family man, but im still young. im not quit 22 yet. but i was never a speeder.

and that thread was already off topic when most that thread had everyone one uping the other ones top speed.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Couldnt say it any better myself (k)illed (i)n (a)ction. Good choice of words.
When i got on this forum its because i heard they are not like other car clubs and forums who are mean, rude, think they know everything, ect. Kia people are nice, and we definitely stick together. Yes, a few dont fit in that catagory but two wrongs dont make a right.
There is a nice and rude way of saying almost everything.
I understand you were just venting, but to let everyone read that is just not acceptable in my opinion...

·
Registered
350 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Couldnt say it any better myself (k)illed (i)n (a)ction. Good choice of words.
When i got on this forum its because i heard they are not like other car clubs and forums who are mean, rude, think they know everything, ect. Kia people are nice, and we definitely stick together. Yes, a few dont fit in that catagory but two wrongs dont make a right.
There is a nice and rude way of saying almost everything.
I understand you were just venting, but to let everyone read that is just not acceptable in my opinion...
and i respect your response.

·
Registered
69 Posts
Buddy don't worry about it, how bout that, knowones going to listen to you anyways, people are going to do what they want, theres knowone going to be doing this when others are around, if they themselves get hurt its their own fault, their choice, I do it to, so calm down dude.

·
Premium Member
928 Posts
Administrative note:

We closed the other thread, we officially said we do not condone breaking of laws, and we asked patyouknow to stop.

All patyouknow has done since, was continue to use profanity, insult other members, and now he's calling the mods out.

The mods here are volunteers, not paid.

If patyouknow would have reported the OP's post, we could have pulled it down, or at least mention we do not condone it, and ask that all references to breaking laws were removed posts. As one member said, the post is a valid one, and can apply very well to the track.

This being said, Patyouknow is doing exactly what he said this forum ISN'T about, and ISN'T what he came here for.

patyouknow will now be banned for a period of 1 week as a warning.

Patyouknow:

You were warned fairly, but you chose to keep the crap flying.

We wish that you would choose to stay here in the future, but behaviour of this type is not tolerated, as it's exactly what you and the community do not want here.

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.