Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just wondering if this looks like something i should put on my Forte.
Only the real one would look less fake and it would be Reflective.

i need Opinions

·
Premium Member
1,020 Posts
Personally I think it would look like crap especially if it's red and reflective. Maybe in white.

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
Maybe Black, if you do chose to run them.

Just my 2 cents don't do reflective tape k?

·
Registered
57 Posts
I wouldn't do it...you'd have two different 'themes' going on. Black wouldn't be as bad as red but I don't think it would work w/ the chrome trim you've added.

·
Registered
576 Posts
Personally I don't like it, if you have to do it maybe black. I think the Koup would look better with a stripe along the side as it has more painted surface showing and looks a bit plain. But the 4 door looks better just left as it is.
This is what I'm thinking of doing to my Koup

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Personally I don't like it, if you have to do it maybe black. I think the Koup would look better with a stripe along the side as it has more painted surface showing and looks a bit plain. But the 4 door looks better just left as it is.
This is what I'm thinking of doing to my Koup
I like the looks of that stripe.

·
Premium Member
704 Posts

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

just wondering if this looks like something i should put on my Forte.
Only the real one would look less fake and it would be Reflective.

i need Opinions
I can see where you you're trying to go with this. You have the stripe running below the body line in the door and I like the 3 piece line and the Forte logo but like others here I don't think the red works.

I can see it's just a photoshop stripe and maybe in a little different shade of red it would be better. Are you adding other red accents? What about a red detail stripe on the grill or maybe wheels with a red accent because I think you'll need to balance the red stripe with ather accents. I can see you've already painted your calipers red, although they don't stand out much in this picture. Have you thought about going with the MGP Calper covers? www.calipercovers.com

If you went with black, it might work better as there is a lot of black on the car already.

Just my 2cents worth but i'm always supportive of anyone wanting to make their car, THEIR CAR! :)

·
Registered
104 Posts
try the black and red......:)

Attachments

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Lol Okay guys, Thanks for the feedback! i guess i'll leave it for now. Maybe less is more. plus the body color doesnt help.

Thanks Guys!!

1 - 15 of 15 Posts