Uhhh thats my forte!

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
ahh wish we could see it

·
Registered
708 Posts
dont mod it .. it'll blow up .. esp dont boost it .. non boosted cars arent meant to be boosted :D

·
Registered
486 Posts
is that neon under there?
:p lol grats... welcome to the club

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
cool yeah like Pharao said.. congrats....
nice you fixed it we can see it now
Looks good

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I already have a csrt4 longblock w/turbofold and transmission on its what here via freight. Problem is..... my wife will divorce me if i touch this car... I got it for "her" since the neon is for me..
ill just build it on the side slowly.........perfecting my kit..... pre heating my oven.......
untill i can pull a sneak swap. Once she drives it with boost its all over with. You ought to see her Slaughter mustangs (even cobra's) in the srt. She loves it.. So far, i like it! I got an even better deal since it was the last day of the month. I guess the salesman needed 1 more for his bonus. It was 18 after tt&l and by some miracle of god i got 8.2% financing. I guess it was meant to happen.

·
Premium Member
165 Posts
How long did you have to drive around till you found a Forte SX in someone's driveway? :D Just joking, congratulations on getting one.

·
Registered
708 Posts
I already have a csrt4 longblock w/turbofold and transmission on its what here via freight. Problem is..... my wife will divorce me if i touch this car... I got it for "her" since the neon is for me..
ill just build it on the side slowly.........perfecting my kit..... pre heating my oven.......
untill i can pull a sneak swap. Once she drives it with boost its all over with. You ought to see her Slaughter mustangs (even cobra's) in the srt. She loves it.. So far, i like it! I got an even better deal since it was the last day of the month. I guess the salesman needed 1 more for his bonus. It was 18 after tt&l and by some miracle of god i got 8.2% financing. I guess it was meant to happen.
you think 8.2% financing is good? holy fuck how bad is your credit you can get like 5% financing straight from the bank

and good luck making the csrt shit work

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
Is that a ding on the front bumper? You better let the owner of that vehicle know, unless you did that then may not want to mention it... :)

·
Registered
973 Posts
daaamn I got 12.5% lol

...:(

·
Premium Member
295 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
It is almost love bug season here.... and if you don't know what those are... your lucky.
Yeah, i guess i ko'ed a friggin bat or something.....

1 - 20 of 22 Posts