Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 67 Posts

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Soooooo....do you think you're ready to take your Koup to the next level?:confused:

Kia Canada has something special in their booth (rumble room) at this years Toronto Auto Show. Media day is tomorrow and it opens to the public on Friday.

Go check it out and let everyone know what you think.

I'll only spill the beans on Friday :p

Here's a taste...

Attachments

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Soooooo....do you think you're ready to take your Koup to the next level?:confused:

Kia Canada has something special in their booth (rumble room) at this years Toronto Auto Show. Media day is tomorrow and it opens to the public on Friday.

Go check it out and let everyone know what you think.

I'll only spill the beans on Friday :p

Here's a taste...
what kind of rims are them im trying to get rims but dont know wat to pick

·
Registered
166 Posts
AHHHHHH i what the lips kit so badd its was here in mtl autoshow 2 weeks before and I was there to see it

I can'twait until kia canada made this for sale

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
AHHHHHH i what the lips kit so badd its was here in mtl autoshow 2 weeks before and I was there to see it

I can'twait until kia canada made this for sale
shhhhhh....T.Dot hasn't seen them yet!

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
what kind of rims are them im trying to get rims but dont know wat to pick
18" Fast wheels (Europa) that will most likely be available through Kia Canada. They look hot on that car.

·
Registered
23 Posts
KOUP SXR is one of those..; "I have a secret, but I can't tell you!" BAH. Out with it man! I'll be checking 12:01am for the post on Friday! Don't toy with the emotions bro! ;)

FYI: Google reveals a lot.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
KOUP SXR is one of those..; "I have a secret, but I can't tell you!" BAH. Out with it man! I'll be checking 12:01am for the post on Friday! Don't toy with the emotions bro! ;)

FYI: Google reveals a lot.
hahaha...good luck with the Googlemeister my friend!

·
Administrator
1,191 Posts
I went on media time today.... HEHEH I will let you guys spill the beans for me!

Nadeem

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
I went on media time today.... HEHEH I will let you guys spill the beans for me!

Nadeem
hahaha...I was there too and stopped by in the booth. I was reunited with it again.

The problem lies in that you can actually miss this Koup all together if you don't walk into the rumble room and this is why I posted this for all Toronto area enthusiasts to go check it out.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 · (Edited)
Introducing the Koup SXR from Kia Canada.

The Koup Named the KOUP "SX-R" is going to be made available to Canadian Kia dealers shortly.

Accessories include
1. Front lips
2. Side lips
3. Rear Lip Spoiler
4. Axle Back Exhaust (deep Sounding)
5. AEM panel air filter
6. 1.3" lowering springs
7. Strut bar
8. 18" R Wheels with Yokohoma S-drive tires
9 "R" Badging
10 "R" branded door sills.

Product should be in dealers by Mid May. Canadian Dealers will start pre-ordering next week March 8th till April 2nd.

See your local dealer for more information. Reference "AY10 007" to dealers about this program.

·
Registered
533 Posts
Damn canucks lol!!! I wanna jump the northern border but alas - no passport... so sad I want one...

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Any clue when it's supposed to hit the market? I'd love to see one in person. :eek:
I know it's a long drive for you but the Toronto show is your best bet to see one in person.

Target is May 2010 in showrooms for dealers that place an order for this package this month.

·
Premium Member
656 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Did they mention how much MSRP will be?
MSRP is TBD.

The total amount of performance upgrades in this package are thousands less than the competition....and keep in mind that they're painted and installed on the vehicle as well!

1 - 20 of 67 Posts