Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
98 Posts
yea, this site is a no go. id stay away and go to the dealer for now unti we get a reputable product out there

·
Registered
41 Posts

·
Registered
431 Posts
I just go out to canadian tire and see if they have touchup for the car, Thankfully for the EB they do.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have bought from them 2 times in the past. Ordered some touch ups the first time and than ordered spray cans to repair a vandalized spoiler. The paint quality was great. But I do agree that their site is ugly.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I got a touch up pen from my dealer. It has the koup red paint on one tip and clear coat on the other. I didn't have to pay for it so I can't tell you what it cost.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Go to your KIA dealer, they have a paint stick that has your exact color on one side and a clear coat on the other. I used one it was great. I highly recommend.

·
Registered
215 Posts
For small rock chips, if you are planning to use the Kia paint pen, DO NOT apply using the foam tip that is part of the paint pen. Instead, pull out the foam tip and use either a thin brush or tooth pick to get a bit of paint and apply that to the rock chip. Apply at least two or three coats of paint before you apply the clear coat.

I initially made the mistake of using the pen as is for a very small chip and that left an ugly paint mark. Fortunately, the chip was on the front bumper and the touch up mistake doesn't show that much.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts