Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
2023 Forte GT 6spd
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Decided to sign up since we have 3 Forte's now. A 2021 GT auto, 2022 GT-line and I got myself a 2023 GT 6spd. I had a 2022 Ford Maverick that I tried to love but it just lacks that connection that I get with the 6spd Forte GT. The Kia dealer gave me $32,000 for the Maverick which was $6000 over the msrp that I paid for it. I was able to able to drop off my Maverick and drive away with my new 2023 Forte GT and a check for $5000. If I could have kept the Maverick as a basic boring work vehicle and also get the Forte for driving pleasure I would have, but that was not an option according to my wife.

Wheel Tire Car Land vehicle Vehicle

·
Registered
2023 Forte GT 6 speed manual Sporty Blue
65 Posts
Nice!
Not that I have to tell you, but this a fun car! I’m really enjoying mine. Just got it yesterday. Gravity Grey was my original choice but I ended up choosing Sporty Blue.

·
Registered
2022 Kia Forte LXS Fire Orange
305 Posts
Nice!
Not that I have to tell you, but this a fun car! I’m really enjoying mine. Just got it yesterday. Gravity Grey was my original choice but I ended up choosing Sporty Blue.
When you take your Forte out for a Sunday drive you'll forget you ever owned a Maverick.

Congrats on the $6,000 extra on the truck. And congrats to you, Intruder, for your new ride.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts