Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,230 Posts
Nope. You’re out of luck as far as tuning goes unless you want to get a pedal commander or something like that. Otherwise intake and exhaust are basically your only power adders, and they might give you like 5 hp combined

Reactions: Cosmic

·
Registered
18 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Nope. You’re out of luck as far as tuning goes unless you want to get a pedal commander or something like that. Otherwise intake and exhaust are basically your only power adders, and they might give you like 5 hp combined
Exhaust? I was looking at an completely enclosed intake that supposedly added 6horspower but we have headers available for our engine?

·
Registered
'21 Forte FE 6-Speed
1,230 Posts
Exhaust? I was looking at an completely enclosed intake that supposedly added 6horspower but we have headers available for our engine?
No, axleback exhaust. Replaces the muffler with a higher-flowing one with better sound.
Which intake is that? If it's for the GT, it won't work on the 2.0L cars. As far as I know the only one that works for the 2.0L is one from AEM

Reactions: ForteGT2 and AP1929

·
Registered
2021 Forte GT w/GT2, Currant Red, Wagner-Tuning Intercooler, Evilla Exhaust, Takeda S2 Intake
6,134 Posts
Cosmic, This post is in the 2010-2013 Forte General Discussion forums - are you asking about 2nd Gen - 2017 Fortes with 2.0 MPi engines?

1 - 5 of 5 Posts