I WANT IT SO BAD!!! :D

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Plug and play harness easy part to do.

·
Premium Member
982 Posts
"Warning Do NOT FU*K with my KIA" awesome!

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
Nice Job Jeff....I want so bad...

·
Registered
25 Posts
Install

Hi Jeff,
What was the hardest part of installing the turbo and how long did it take. Oh, and how bad is the torque steer? Thanks

Mark

Less than 8K - Rims and tires are next:D
Thanks everyone for you compliments! I owe lots of thanks to Charlie(crock) for keeping in touch during the install (we helped each other) and many many thanks to Jesse at TurboKits for all of his support!
The car is like a rocket! Very,very impressed with the final results. It surpassed my expectations! If you have been thinking about getting this kit...JUST DO IT! Well worth the $

2,213 Posts
AHHHHHHHHH I HATE YOU!!!! lol jk

I got teased when I went to buy it! Call em up..."yup, we got one more in stock, it's all yours!" get an email the next day..."sorry we miss counted, we forgot the last one went into our car" :( now I got to wait till they make more, but it's ok, I'm still waiting for the water/meth injectors to be ready! I'm depressed now! Anyways, looks effing awesome, can't wait to get it. Easy to install? The tuner shops want $1800 for install of the turbo, meth injectors, tune and dyno. If it ain't that hard I just might do it myself.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Its so easy even a caveman can do it

·
Registered
695 Posts
^^^ haha

Was there anything special you needed to have done for the kit to work, or is it all just bolt on? Any special tools?

Want to get one but want to wait for others to try the kit out and see all the kinks worked out.

1 - 20 of 29 Posts