Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Turbo kits exhaust and CAI..... INSTALLED!

Hello everyone! Ive had my cai and exhaust installed for a couple days now. I notice a lil difference in pickup. I just tryin to get use to the higher exhaust note.

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Update ^^^

·
Registered
526 Posts
I've noticed a big difference in pick up! I think it gives the car better throttle response. You can actually hear what the accelerator is doing. I have more of a feel for the clutch and acceleration. Now if I stall the car it's my own fault!:eek: I don't think I'll be stalling it anymore. Today while driving around I have kept my foot out of it, and honestly it is not very loud at all-unless you want it to be!:D

·
Registered
117 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 · (Edited)
I've noticed a big difference in pick up! I think it gives the car better throttle response. You can actually hear what the accelerator is doing. I have more of a feel for the clutch and acceleration. Now if I stall the car it's my own fault!:eek: I don't think I'll be stalling it anymore. Today while driving around I have kept my foot out of it, and honestly it is not very loud at all-unless you want it to be!:D
Yea, you can hear the throttle alot more when you give it gas from a stop. I had a highly modded wrx befor that.... sounded like a freakin beast.....so thats what i meant when i said "tryin to get use to the high exhaust note" instead of the low tone beastly growl i was use to.

·
Registered
114 Posts
yea i have the cai catpipe and full exhaust that cat pipe makes it even louder lol but it does sound pretty dam good dosnt it haha and yes ive def felt an increase in speed and torque off the line and through the gears great buy in my opinion

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.