Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
Remember seeing a thread for 2.4 SX Koup 6spd wanted? Well After messaging them back I found out I was just over an hour away from the turbokits.com garage.

I went in and got to be a passenger in the turbo Koup that they have just started making....

Let me just say this.... I have never been in a faster car in my life..

No lag, and it accelerated the same in 3rd and 4th as it did in 1st and 2nd.... UNREAL!

Anyways, I went in and got a full catback exhaust installed, the second production, a CAI and I took advantage of being there and got a Carbon Fiber hood....

I could not be happier with my experience.

If anyone is in the CT area or is going through there I would highly recommend a quick stop in Windsor Lock to visit Jesse at Turbokits and get a ride in the turbo Koup. YOU WILL NOT REGRET IT!

WARNING***
You may feel the urge to buy a turbo if you do ride in it.... Just sayin..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Haha fair enough. I want to enter Forte of the month so I don't wanna ruin the surprise =P SORRY! But aiden you will love what I did with the LED strips I bought from oznium......

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Alright.... you convinced me... I'll go take pictures... hang tight.

·
Registered
76 Posts
Hey pictures of the hood would be cool. I have a black SX and I'm considering a CF hood. But I'm just concerned what the black CF would look like with the EB paint. Thanks man!

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Out side int eh rain with my flip flops! HOPE YOU ARE HAPPY! Haha Aiden sorry for the poor quality I was very close to the rock wall outside.... didn't want to fall over..

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Added them to the first post. Can you see them?

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
dude. the led's in front look good comeing through the grill. where the heck did you mount them?

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Well there is this secret spot right behind the grill and it's a perfect fit for a LED strip. So I didn't have to mount or tape or glue anything... they are simply lining in the space with a perfect fit that is tight enough so that they are not going anywhere!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
that is awesome. i'm gonna look at doin that this weekend.

·
Registered
377 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Thanks! I put the other taped at an angle below my front lip so it adds a slight ground effect. Not so much that it is illegal but enough to notice a hint of color. I will have better pictures posted for my Forte of The Month post. Either this month or next, depending on when things arrive.

1 - 20 of 40 Posts