1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
There's no manifold, crapy turbo could ruin your engine,no engine management, lots and lots of custom fitting as this kit is NOT meant to fit our ride!!! Not worthed if you ask me!!

·
Registered
708 Posts
ebay turbos and bovs that aren't name brand are hit or miss. some are alot worse then others..

that FMIC looks massive .. and idk if it would fit under a fortes bumper easily

the voltage regulator, slim fans and fuel pressure regulator aren't needed

but you'd still need a manifold made (400-800), a downpipe (300-800), injectors(200-300), wastegate (200-300) and tuning. which are most of the expensive things aside from the turbo.. so you're still going to be spending a good chunk of money and your turbo could kick the bucket in like a month lol

if you look on ebay for name brand shit you can usually find some pretty good deals on things

basically you can get all the parts you'd actually use from that kit for probably 300 bux cheaper anyways. then find something like this Precision 54mm T3/T4 Turbo Kit WG BOV Cobalt SS Ecotec - eBay (item 290466082983 end time Mar-18-11 09:31:00 PDT)

and get the other shit made but then you still need to figure out tuning.. and i have no idea about the injectors for you guys

·
Registered
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
thanks for the replies guys. I'm still a noob with these kind of stuffs. glad people here can always help. :)

·
Registered
1,487 Posts
^^^
Smart thinker there

1 - 6 of 6 Posts