Kia Forte Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
alright ive seen some pics of fortes with the tk turbo:eek::eek::eek::eek:....now wheres the videos at:D:D:D:D

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Wait for the tri state meet to see it first hand or after the fact its a must have man!

·
Registered
453 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i wont be able to make the meet.....so maybe just a lil teaser;)

·
Registered
257 Posts
I can't wait to see it at the meet

·
Registered
567 Posts
What would you think your 0-60 time is? 1/4 time? Any other fun facts? Haha

Sent from my Droid using AutoGuide App

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Wait till you see what I did to my bumper

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Secret tri state meet 4/30/11 !!!!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Lmao drugs??? Lol only drugs I ever carried was the nitrous In the trunk back when my car was a baby

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Im trashing the whole conversion im going to order that bumper on ebay

·
Registered
42 Posts
You can go to TurboKits.com to find out the price. There are other upgrade options to choose from as well.

·
Registered
161 Posts
just to let you guys know, i am only on 4lbs of boost and on way to see some fam i had a newer vette pull up and take off well i decided to chase him and i stayed right behind him until 140 then my girl told me to slow down lol. i am guessing the vette was an ls2. i pulled up next to him after and he rolled his window down and i was like its a KIA lol he was pissed but his passenger had a big ol smile. i love the turbo!!!! if i would have been on 7lbs i would have walked him. so yeah everyone the car is fast.

·
Registered
7 Posts
Hey guys was just looking at that turbo kit curious did you guys find a lsd ? These car definitely need one way too easy to spin the tires I can't imagine it being 300hp/tq without that lsd!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
I will take videos today and will post them

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.