Kia Forte Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
SO TODAY I WENT TO TURBOKITS TO PURCHASE THERE CAI AND GUYS LET ME TELL YOU I WAS SHOCKED THE PERFORMACE OUT THIS THING IS AMAZING I WAS SO EXCITED IT SOUNDS LIKE A BEAST 9HP & 10 F.TORQUE WHAT MORE CAN YOU ASK FOR I HAD SUCH A GRIN ON MY FACE EVEN WALKING OUT THE DOOR TURNING ON THE CAR MY BUDDY JOSE WAS LIKE LET ME DRIVE! BIG DIFFRENCE I RECOMMEND IT I ALSO GAIN MORE POWER THEN TURBOKITS KOUP WHICH SHOCKED HIM SO SEDAN OWNERS AND KOUP OWNERS TAKE MY WORD FOR IT FOR 250$ YOU CANT GO WRONG HERE IS A QUICK VIDEO CAMERA WAS LOW ON BATTERY

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #2

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes its a 2.4l

·
Registered
696 Posts
Were you a tester for them? Or are they selling them now?

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Yes i was a tester and intake is available preorder as of now. Highly recommended. awesome sound to it. TURBOKITS.COM

·
Registered
696 Posts
Went to the site, but it doesn't look like its been updated. Shoot 'em an email to pre-order? I cannot wait to get the CAI, especially after hearing you rave about it!

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Went to the site, but it doesn't look like its been updated. Shoot 'em an email to pre-order? I cannot wait to get the CAI, especially after hearing you rave about it!
i just wasted 20$ on gas just rev up my motor lol driving around really its fun man never felt this good cant wait for the exhaust o man an easy 200hp+ n/a

·
Registered
228 Posts
i just wasted 20$ on gas just rev up my motor lol driving around really its fun man never felt this good cant wait for the exhaust o man an easy 200hp+ n/a
Nice to see the gains on your car replicate the test mule. I can't wait for my prototype unit. Look out Si's of the world...We don't have to wait to 6500RPM to start making good numbers. ;-). Now all we need is gears. A 3:4x or 3:5x finaly drive would be sweet!

I am so excited while waiting that I am working on the Apollo on the Miata to fill my time. The setup is sweet with long 6 ply 60 mm tubes. The Apollo is open at the beginning of the intake tract in the mouth of the bumper cover and in a high pressure area. The setup should improve spool....

Is it here yet, is it here yet? :confused:

·
Registered
533 Posts
I'm right there with ya!!!! It is shipping Monday morning so I should have it by Friday... Opening day of the track is saturday... wonder where i'll be lol...

·
Registered
1,880 Posts
What about a picture of the intake? I can't understand how a company that wants to sell a product isn't providing much information...

·
Registered
1,796 Posts
We have just finished the first 5 prototypes CAIs for testing. These will be boxed and shipping out tomorrow / Monday. All 5 are already spoken for... We will get their feedback, make any adjustments if needed and be ready to go with these as fast as possible!

For those of you who are testing, you will be e-mailed / called as soon as they are boxed and ready to ship.

Thanks
TurboKits displayed the prototype intakes on another thread. They are equipped with K&N filters.

·
Premium Member
1,820 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
6speed mt man i left the forum to go drive around some more. grab some buddies they ask me "bro you got turbo" lol im like something like that some guy came up to me and said "is that the new Subaru" lol nooo "it has a deep sound to it " i can actually hear my car roar down any street everyone braking there necks im telling you guys you are going to love it how much more can i explain my enjoyment lol just wait for the exhaust omg!!!!!!!! i feel like a little kid...

·
Registered
78 Posts
Count me in....Cant wait!:cool:

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.