Kia Forte Forum banner

1 - 20 of 105 Posts

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
TURBOKITS.com HAS A KIT FOR THE 2.0L FORTE NOW - $3895.00!!!

SUCCESS!!!! We made 275HP (220WHP) and 250 Ft Lbs (200tq) at 7 PSI on our mustang AWD DYNO. The car runs like stock, silky smooth, but get into it and it comes to life. The car feel almost as good as the 2.4L! On top of it all, we did about 300 miles straight highway and averaged 34 MPG! I think we have a winner!

Stock -vs- Turbo DYNO

Thanks

·
Registered
214 Posts
That's awesome!! Too bad I would NEVER be able to afford one of those! lol. Good job though TK!!

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
This is the MT 2.0L right? Here is my AT 2.0L dynojet sheet.

·
Registered
288 Posts
That torque curve looks pretty flat to me, too bad the AT always wants to keep it under 2000RPM! :mad:

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·

·
Registered
288 Posts
DevilsX
i know that ur running a TK intake in that dyno and you got 125hp

but why TurboKits.com show dyno sheet with a completely stock forte 2.0 show 138HP ?

TurboKits.com any comment on this ?

·
Site Sponsor
1,809 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I just realized that, he has an AT, you will typically lose more power through the AT trans which is most likely the reason for the lower numbers, that and they are 2 different DYNOs. There is really no way to argue a DYNO chart from 2 different DYNOs, if you really want to make it a true test you run the cars back to back on the same DYNO same day.

That torque curve looks pretty flat to me, too bad the AT always wants to keep it under 2000RPM! :mad:

AT vs MT, yes the "slushbox" AT does suck up more of the power. Also different DYNOs and different cars.

DevilsX
i know that ur running a TK intake in that dyno and you got 125hp

but why TurboKits.com show dyno sheet with a completely stock forte 2.0 show 138HP ?

TurboKits.com any comment on this ?

AT kits coming soon, we currently have confirmed, 2.4L & 2.0L Sedan & Koup MT only. The kit will fit the AT with a small change to pipe#2, otherwise it'll fit them all. Wanna be the first in your country to have a turbo Forte?

TurboKits.com

we want turbo for 2.0L 6 SPEED AUTO

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
I also have a 4sp AT 2.0 so...probably the weakest Forte ever out there. Because of that, the charts look right to me. Plus like TK said, 2 different types of dyno will produce different results on the same car (TK's mustang vs. my dynojet results).

·
Registered
1,338 Posts
Me wantses

·
Premium Member
2,489 Posts
LOL, make it for the 2.4L, everyone wants the 2.0L, make it for the 2.0L, everyone wants the 5dr... LOL, we'll get there!
If you please one you gotta please all. That's how it works around here lol. Good luck!

·
Premium Member
332 Posts
Right on Jesse! This will be awesome!

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
2.0 AT coming soon!!! that's awesome. now i gotta get a job and stop spending money.

·
Registered
638 Posts
You guys have pleased me more than enough already! Just getting me excited with all this stuff.

1 - 20 of 105 Posts